The Retail Shopfitting & Display Summit is specifically organised for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the shop fittings and display within their organisation, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector.
Date: 5th-6th February 2018
Venue: Radisson Blu Hotel, London Stansted
A highly focused event that brings together retail professionals and key industry solution providers, the Summit consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in less than two days!
- »Co-op’s membership soars
- »UK hung parliament ‘spells trouble for retail’
- »UK retail sales slump in May
- »GUEST BLOG: The Social Wedding – How planning (and selling) the big day is going digital
- »Want to speak at the Retail Shopfitting & Display Summit?
- »GUEST BLOG: Time for plus-size mannequins on the High Street?
- »eTailing Summit: Just 5 weeks to go – Secure your stand!
- »Tesco and Dixons Carphone forge new deal
- »GUEST BLOG: Sarah Roberts: Top Five Fails of eCommerce
- »The Retail Exchange Podcast: Exploring Stores of the Future 2.0
- »2017 sees rise of the indie retailer
- »Secure your VIP place at the eTailing Summit
- »Which? reveals best and worst on High Street
- »Debenhams picks Quinyx as workforce management provider
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: Secure Trading
‘I always find this event extremely beneficial, and I’ve used and remembered suppliers from previous events. All in all, a great experience.’
‘Great event; very enjoyable and a good atmosphere.’
‘A very neat way to meet; built relationships from the first contact.’
‘The team are exceptional in the way they organise and support attendees.’
‘Well worth attending, as the event is well balanced and professionally managed.’
‘We have enjoyed the Summit, and are hopeful of generating new business from the event. Well done.’
‘The event was excellent, and I’m hopeful the contacts made will help our business improve and develop.’
‘Once again a very well organised event; good quality of buyers, good evening, many networking opportunities. Will certainly return.’