The Retail Shopfitting & Display Summit is specifically organised for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the shop fittings and display within their organisation, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector.
Date: 9th & 10th March 2020
Venue: Radisson Blu Hotel, London Stansted
A highly focused event that brings together retail professionals and key industry solution providers, the Summit consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in less than two days!
- »PURPLE TUESDAY: High Street businesses ‘losing millions’ by shunning disabled consumers
- »Do you specialise in Retail Design? We want to hear from you!
- »Join your peers at the Retail Shopfitting & Display Summit
- »Tesco brand strong, but UK retailers behind global rivals
- »Here are 60+ reasons why you should attend the eTailing Summit
- »7 things to plan in September to get Christmas right in grocery retail
- »Prices fall at retail as consumers spend less
- »Retail business rates to rise by £170m in 2020 – Study
- »Digital Customer Engagement Summit – can you join your peers?
- »URLs ‘most important credibility factor’ when it comes to eCommerce
- »Join these High Street giants at the Retail Shopfitting & Display Summit
- »Retailers demand government action on business rates
- »High Streets compete for top honours
- »The future of UK retail – Brexit and beyond
- »Retail Shopfitting & Display Summit: Everything you need in one place
‘I always find this event extremely beneficial, and I’ve used and remembered suppliers from previous events. All in all, a great experience.’
‘Great event; very enjoyable and a good atmosphere.’
‘A very neat way to meet; built relationships from the first contact.’
‘The team are exceptional in the way they organise and support attendees.’
‘Well worth attending, as the event is well balanced and professionally managed.’
‘We have enjoyed the Summit, and are hopeful of generating new business from the event. Well done.’
‘The event was excellent, and I’m hopeful the contacts made will help our business improve and develop.’
‘Once again a very well organised event; good quality of buyers, good evening, many networking opportunities. Will certainly return.’