The Retail Shopfitting & Display Summit is specifically organised for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the shop fittings and display within their organisation, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector.
Date: February 2020
Venue: Radisson Blu Hotel, London Stansted
A highly focused event that brings together retail professionals and key industry solution providers, the Summit consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in less than two days!
- »GUEST BLOG: Bricks, mortar and digitisation on the High Street
- »Do you provide Multi-Channel solutions to retail? We want to hear from you!
- »Join Borough Kitchen, L’Oreal, Nisbets & more at the eTailing Summit
- »GUEST BLOG: How will Brexit affect eCommerce?
- »Property demand in UK grocery sector ‘remains strong’
- »£10m new ‘retail terrace’ confirmed for Edinburgh
- »5 retailer tips for low cost product videos and ‘how to’ videos
- »Shoplifting is up – and self-service checkouts are the cause
- »The eTailing Summit takes care of all your eCommerce needs
- »GUEST BLOG: Data-driven insights, DNVBs and the death of the agency model – what does 2019 have in store for retailers and their digital partners?
- »Last call for the Retail Shopfitting & Display Summit
- »Marks & Spencer launches Style Finder photo search
- »5 minutes with… Jonathan Booth, Managing Director, The Internet Video Company
- »Brits to spend £25bn shopping on their phones in 2019
- »Do you provide Mobile Optimisation solutions to online retailers? We want to hear from you!
‘I always find this event extremely beneficial, and I’ve used and remembered suppliers from previous events. All in all, a great experience.’
‘Great event; very enjoyable and a good atmosphere.’
‘A very neat way to meet; built relationships from the first contact.’
‘The team are exceptional in the way they organise and support attendees.’
‘Well worth attending, as the event is well balanced and professionally managed.’
‘We have enjoyed the Summit, and are hopeful of generating new business from the event. Well done.’
‘The event was excellent, and I’m hopeful the contacts made will help our business improve and develop.’
‘Once again a very well organised event; good quality of buyers, good evening, many networking opportunities. Will certainly return.’