The Retail Shopfitting & Display Summit is specifically organised for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the shop fittings and display within their organisation, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector.
Date: 9th & 10th March 2020
Venue: Radisson Blu Hotel, London Stansted
A highly focused event that brings together retail professionals and key industry solution providers, the Summit consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in less than two days!
- »Half of business leaders ‘fear they will be left behind in 2020’
- »Do you provide Digital Signage for retail? We want to hear from you!
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: Sign making from Signwaves
- »How can retail trade suppliers prepare for Brexit?
- »Have you secured your guest pass to the Total Security Summit?
- »Learn from the best at the Retail Shopfitting & Display Summit
- »Will digitalisation save the High Street?
- »Westfield enjoys Boxing Day footfall cheer
- »One Stop trumpets influencer success
- »Do you provide Complete Shopfitting solutions to retail? We want to hear from you!
- »Register now for the Smarter Payments Summit
- »Retail Shopfitting & Display Summit – Don’t miss out!
- »Centre:MK shines spotlight on Christmas shopping habits
- »Facial recognition CCTV targeted at UK retail
- »‘Grit and resilience’ driving small businesses
‘I always find this event extremely beneficial, and I’ve used and remembered suppliers from previous events. All in all, a great experience.’
‘Great event; very enjoyable and a good atmosphere.’
‘A very neat way to meet; built relationships from the first contact.’
‘The team are exceptional in the way they organise and support attendees.’
‘Well worth attending, as the event is well balanced and professionally managed.’
‘We have enjoyed the Summit, and are hopeful of generating new business from the event. Well done.’
‘The event was excellent, and I’m hopeful the contacts made will help our business improve and develop.’
‘Once again a very well organised event; good quality of buyers, good evening, many networking opportunities. Will certainly return.’