The Retail Shopfitting & Display Summit is specifically organised for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the shop fittings and display within their organisation, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector.
Date: 9th & 10th March 2020
Venue: Radisson Blu Hotel, London Stansted
A highly focused event that brings together retail professionals and key industry solution providers, the Summit consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in less than two days!
- »Do you specialise in Digital Signage? We want to hear from you!
- »Retail Shopfitting & Display Summit: Your key to success
- »Secure your future at the Total Security Summit
- »UK retailers back Purple Tuesday to help disabled customers
- »3 key driving forces behind this year’s Singles’ Day
- »SME retailers: Brexit is our biggest challenge
- »Smarter Payments Summit: Register today!
- »Secure your place at the Retail Shopfitting & Display Summit
- »Do you specialise in retail Window Displays? We want to hear from you!
- »Christmas is coming: 3 ways retailers can ensure a more profitable festive season
- »Retailers & consumers disconnected on in-store experiences
- »PUMA debuts Skill Cube at flagship NYC store
- »Secure your place – Retail Shopfitting & Display Summit
- »Your personalised schedule at the Retail Shopfitting & Display Summit
- »Stores being too hot or cold among the nation’s biggest shopping gripes
‘I always find this event extremely beneficial, and I’ve used and remembered suppliers from previous events. All in all, a great experience.’
‘Great event; very enjoyable and a good atmosphere.’
‘A very neat way to meet; built relationships from the first contact.’
‘The team are exceptional in the way they organise and support attendees.’
‘Well worth attending, as the event is well balanced and professionally managed.’
‘We have enjoyed the Summit, and are hopeful of generating new business from the event. Well done.’
‘The event was excellent, and I’m hopeful the contacts made will help our business improve and develop.’
‘Once again a very well organised event; good quality of buyers, good evening, many networking opportunities. Will certainly return.’