The Retail Shopfitting & Display Summit is specifically organised for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the shop fittings and display within their organisation, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector.
Date: 4th–5th February 2019
Venue: Radisson Blu Hotel, London Stansted
A highly focused event that brings together retail professionals and key industry solution providers, the Summit consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in less than two days!
- »Avoiding in-store queues will keep Gen Z happy
- »Need to get ahead in eCommerce? Register for the eTailing Summit
- »Wholesale and retail crime on the increase
- »WEBINAR: How to improve your storefront efficiency with Honeywell Connected Retail Solution
- »GUEST BLOG: The Death of the Agency of Record?
- »Retail sales continue to disappoint, says CBI
- »Black Friday excitement dipped in 2017
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: How to improve your storefront efficiency with Honeywell’s Connected Retail Solution
- »Do you provide Conversion Rate Optimisation solutions? We want to hear from you!
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: Prospect’s eco-friendly packaging for online retailers
- »Secure your VIP delegate place at the eTailing Summit
- »The Retailer’s World is Changing – Lead the change with the Honeywell Webinar Series
- »Tarkett will showcase new collections at upcoming Retail Design Expo
- »No spring in step for UK retail footfall in March as cold weather bites
- »Clarus Commerce expands into UK with London office
‘I always find this event extremely beneficial, and I’ve used and remembered suppliers from previous events. All in all, a great experience.’
‘Great event; very enjoyable and a good atmosphere.’
‘A very neat way to meet; built relationships from the first contact.’
‘The team are exceptional in the way they organise and support attendees.’
‘Well worth attending, as the event is well balanced and professionally managed.’
‘We have enjoyed the Summit, and are hopeful of generating new business from the event. Well done.’
‘The event was excellent, and I’m hopeful the contacts made will help our business improve and develop.’
‘Once again a very well organised event; good quality of buyers, good evening, many networking opportunities. Will certainly return.’