The Retail Shopfitting & Display Summit is specifically organised for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the shop fittings and display within their organisation, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector.
Date: 4th–5th February 2019
Venue: Radisson Blu Hotel, London Stansted
A highly focused event that brings together retail professionals and key industry solution providers, the Summit consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in less than two days!
- »Modest Christmas cheer for UK retail with £99bn ‘golden quarter’ sales forecast
- »GUEST BLOG: How retailers can embrace cryptocurrencies to boost business and loyalty
- »Looking for new shopfitting & VM solutions? Start right here…
- »GUEST BLOG: Where are department stores going wrong?
- »Half of global wholesalers feel threatened by manufacturers selling direct
- »Retail employment’s downward trend continues in Q3
- »RICS urge review of business rates as Brexit uncertainty takes its toll
- »Reserve your FREE VIP place at the Retail Shopfitting & Display Summit
- »Do you provide Retail Design solutions? We want to hear from you!
- »Summer hangover impacts UK retail sales in September
- »Moonpig unveils eCommerce tech hub in Manchester
- »UK consumers ‘contacting brands nearly half a billion times every month’
- »Retail Shopfitting & Display Summit – Look what’s in store this February
- »BRC welcomes Chancellor’s stance on online retail taxation
- »Engage, interact and participate with BenQ’s new education mainstream series of interactive flat panels
‘I always find this event extremely beneficial, and I’ve used and remembered suppliers from previous events. All in all, a great experience.’
‘Great event; very enjoyable and a good atmosphere.’
‘A very neat way to meet; built relationships from the first contact.’
‘The team are exceptional in the way they organise and support attendees.’
‘Well worth attending, as the event is well balanced and professionally managed.’
‘We have enjoyed the Summit, and are hopeful of generating new business from the event. Well done.’
‘The event was excellent, and I’m hopeful the contacts made will help our business improve and develop.’
‘Once again a very well organised event; good quality of buyers, good evening, many networking opportunities. Will certainly return.’