The Retail Shopfitting & Display Summit is specifically organised for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the shop fittings and display within their organisation, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector.
Date: 4th–5th February 2019
Venue: Radisson Blu Hotel, London Stansted
A highly focused event that brings together retail professionals and key industry solution providers, the Summit consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in less than two days!
- »Brits to spend seven times their weekly grocery budget on festive food
- »Meet Wayne Hemingway MBE at the Retail Shopfitting & Display Summit
- »eTailing Summit 2019 – Everything you need to know
- »Black Friday + Cyber Monday 2018 = £7bn
- »Global m-commerce ‘to take over desktop shopping by 2023’
- »eTailing Summit 2019 – Register now for FREE!
- »7 reasons to attend the Retail Shopfitting & Display Summit
- »Do you specialise in Window Displays? We want to hear from you!
- »Online retailers ‘not using own data to improve performance’
- »Modest Christmas cheer for UK retail with £99bn ‘golden quarter’ sales forecast
- »GUEST BLOG: How retailers can embrace cryptocurrencies to boost business and loyalty
- »Looking for new shopfitting & VM solutions? Start right here…
- »GUEST BLOG: Where are department stores going wrong?
- »Half of global wholesalers feel threatened by manufacturers selling direct
- »Retail employment’s downward trend continues in Q3
‘I always find this event extremely beneficial, and I’ve used and remembered suppliers from previous events. All in all, a great experience.’
‘Great event; very enjoyable and a good atmosphere.’
‘A very neat way to meet; built relationships from the first contact.’
‘The team are exceptional in the way they organise and support attendees.’
‘Well worth attending, as the event is well balanced and professionally managed.’
‘We have enjoyed the Summit, and are hopeful of generating new business from the event. Well done.’
‘The event was excellent, and I’m hopeful the contacts made will help our business improve and develop.’
‘Once again a very well organised event; good quality of buyers, good evening, many networking opportunities. Will certainly return.’