The Retail Shopfitting & Display Summit is specifically organised for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the shop fittings and display within their organisation, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector.
Date: 5th-6th February 2018
Venue: Radisson Blu Hotel, London Stansted
A highly focused event that brings together retail professionals and key industry solution providers, the Summit consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in less than two days!
- »Gear4Music bangs the drum in third fiscal quarter
- »Poundstretcher fined for H&S breaches
- »Discounts saw December prices slide
- »GUEST BLOG: How the personalisation trend in retail will continue to grow in 2018, enabled by the latest technology
- »Record Christmas for Aldi pushes full year sales to £10 billion
- »eTailing Summit 2018 – Registration now open!
- »Retail Shopfitting & Display Summit – Places extremely limited!
- »Customer queries increase over Black Friday
- »‘December detox’ to start ahead of Christmas
- »GUEST BLOG: The importance of pop-ups to the overall retail experience
- »Register for the eTailing Summit 2018 today!
- »Activate your free ticket to the Retail Shopfitting & Display Summit
- »Controlling the Merchant Services Charge
- »No stampedes, but Black Friday boosts High Street footfall
- »Spending this Christmas predicted to dip
‘I always find this event extremely beneficial, and I’ve used and remembered suppliers from previous events. All in all, a great experience.’
‘Great event; very enjoyable and a good atmosphere.’
‘A very neat way to meet; built relationships from the first contact.’
‘The team are exceptional in the way they organise and support attendees.’
‘Well worth attending, as the event is well balanced and professionally managed.’
‘We have enjoyed the Summit, and are hopeful of generating new business from the event. Well done.’
‘The event was excellent, and I’m hopeful the contacts made will help our business improve and develop.’
‘Once again a very well organised event; good quality of buyers, good evening, many networking opportunities. Will certainly return.’