The Retail Shopfitting & Display Summit is specifically organised for senior professionals who are directly responsible for the shop fittings and display within their organisation, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services within the sector.
Date: 9th & 10th March 2020
Venue: Radisson Blu Hotel, London Stansted
A highly focused event that brings together retail professionals and key industry solution providers, the Summit consists of one-to-one business meetings, interactive seminars and valuable networking opportunities; in less than two days!
- »CMA ‘troubled’ by fake product reviews on eBay and Facebook
- »eTailing Summit: Last chance to claim your FREE VIP invitation
- »Online retail ‘must try harder’ to avoid basic mistakes
- »Brands shouldn’t let sustainability take a back seat in retail strategy – here’s why…
- »Do you specialise in Complete Shopfitting Solutions? We want to hear from you!
- »UK’s most resilient town centres revealed
- »Latest BRC data paints grim picture for the High Street
- »Product Guru secures £300,000 to build out solution
- »The eTailing Summit is almost here!
- »In store security in focus
- »Join an all-star list of VIP ecommerce professionals
- »How is retail using personalisation to regain offline market appeal?
- »Do you specialise in retail User Experience? We want to hear from you!
- »Retail brands ‘failing to deliver on in-store sustainability’
- »John Lewis comes top in Customer Satisfaction Awards
‘I always find this event extremely beneficial, and I’ve used and remembered suppliers from previous events. All in all, a great experience.’
‘Great event; very enjoyable and a good atmosphere.’
‘A very neat way to meet; built relationships from the first contact.’
‘The team are exceptional in the way they organise and support attendees.’
‘Well worth attending, as the event is well balanced and professionally managed.’
‘We have enjoyed the Summit, and are hopeful of generating new business from the event. Well done.’
‘The event was excellent, and I’m hopeful the contacts made will help our business improve and develop.’
‘Once again a very well organised event; good quality of buyers, good evening, many networking opportunities. Will certainly return.’