There’s just a month to go until the Retail Shopfitting & Display Summit and there are just a handful of delegate places available.
Taking place on February 5th & 6th at the Radisson Blu Hotel, London Stansted, it’s entirely free for you to attend, but you’ll need to act swiftly.
- Source innovative and budget-saving suppliers
- Network with like-minded peers
- Enjoy full hospitality, including all meals and refreshments, overnight accommodation and an invitation to our gala dinner
In addition, you will have the opportunity to attend a series of free seminar sessions. Topics include:
- Making Sustainable Profit From New Store Concepts, Designs And Re-Fits – Tim Radley, CEO, VM-unleashed
- Luxury in VM – Dr Valerie Wilson Trower, Lecturer, London College Fashion
- Personalisation: Changing the Retail Dynamics – Richard Askam, Founder, WNC
- Is Shopping in Shops Dead – Tom Nathan, General Manager, Brent Cross
We have just a limited number of VIP invitations to the event left, so please act swiftly to ensure you don’t miss out.
Or more information, contact Emily Gallagher on 01992 374085 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, if you’re a supplier to the retail sector, contact Courtney Saggers on 01992 374088 or email@example.com to find out about a range of event partner packages.