Andrew Busby, Founder & Zana Busby, Director, Retail Reflections Ltd
The Psychology Of The Consumer – What You Really Need To Know
Explores the current scenario and how we arrived here, the nature of today’s consumer and why we behave as we do, including the role our emotions play and the nature of motivation.
- The high street’s not dying but it is in need of some support
- The consumer of today is very different to that of our parents
- Are we as consumers rational?
- The basic human need for emotional attachments
- Women shop, men buy
Davy Pittoors, VM Coordinator, Louis Vuitton
Presentation Title: Visual Merchandising & Retail 2020
What can independent retailers learn from big brands?
- Successful VM campaigns
- Tips for developing VM projects
- Current VM trends
Simon Bentley, Owner, Director, Retail Glue – Retail Consultancy
Format Development – the only constant is change
An overview of a store transformation journey (case study)
- The challenges of store transformation
- The need for change
- What is Format Development
- Key takeaways
Danny Bent, Happiness Guru, Little Red Shorts Limited
Happiness Of Being You
Listen to Danny’s unique and sometimes unconventional ways to fill your life full of positivity. Packed with emotion, this is a wellbeing talk without the fluff and gloss. It’s gritty and stirs something in you you can’t ignore.
- Positivity is a choice you make
- Your smile is more powerful than you know
- Together we can create the incredible
- Step past your fears